Legal Fees are to be determined on a case-by-case basis. In determining its fees, the Drantivy Law Firm, PLLC considers various factors, including, but not limited to:
1) The time and labor required, the novelty and difficulty of the questions involved, and the skill requisite to perform the legal service properly.
2) The likelihood, if apparent or made known to the client, that the acceptance of the particular employment will preclude other employment by the lawyer.
3) The fee customarily charged in the locality for similar legal services.
4) The amount in controversy.
5) The time limitations imposed by the client or by circumstances.
6) The nature and length of the professional relationship with the client.
7) The experience, reputation, and ability of the lawyer or lawyers performing the services.
8) Whether the fee is fixed or contingent.