The Drantivy Law Firm advises companies, both public and private, and their management and boards in all corporate governance and compliance concerns. His many clients in the greater New York City area expect and receive excellent services in legal consultation, representation and client relations.
Attorney Edwin Drantivy maintains high awareness of all client companies’ level of compliance with New York State law, and proactively makes expert recommendations on any necessary courses of action.
Corporate Governance – Corporations
Attorney Drantivy provides comprehensive legal services in the following matters:
- Conversions from C-corporation status to S-corporation status, and vice versa
- Assist with Board of Directors, shareholder and committee meetings
- Preparation and filing of meetings notices and minutes
- Share authorization, issuance and transfers
- Rights of first refusal
- Dissenter’s rights of appraisal
- Employment agreements
- Amendments to articles of incorporation and bylaws
- Dissolution of corporation
He also has extensive experience with issues such as shareholder derivative suits and oppressive conduct.
Corporate Governance – Limited Liability Companies
Attorney Drantivy’s extensive experience with limited liability companies allows him to provide the following expert services:
- Assist with amendments to articles of organization and operating agreements
- Attend manager and shareholder meetings
- Preparation and filing of meeting notices and minutes
- Proxy voting directives
- Authorization and issuance of shares
- Capital contributions
- Company approval of financial transactions and conflicts of interest
- Dissolution of a limited liability company
His wide experience also includes researching and resolving conflicts of interest.
Attorney Edwin Drantivy – Experienced New York City Corporate Governance Lawyer
Reach out for an expert and experienced attorney for all your corporate governance needs. The Drantivy Law Firm focuses on solving clients’ problems in a timely manner with great attention to detail while keeping you exceptionally informed of all relevant progress.